Finding your suitable readers for epson home small all in one is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for epson home small all in one including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
979 reviews analysed
1. Epson Premium Expression Wireless Printing
All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer (Print, Copy, Scan)
Epson Expression Home XP-4105
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
4 individual ink cartridges
Black: 10 ISO ppm, Color: 5.0 ISO ppm
Automatic 2-sided Printing
5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Brochure & Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Presentation Paper Matte, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Quality Adhesive Sheets, Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer paper
3.5″ x 5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, letter, Legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5″ – 44″ in length)
Input Paper Capacity
100 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Hi-Speed USB
2.4″ colour LCD
Dimensions: 14.8″ x 11.8″ x 6.7″
Approximate Weight: 9.5 lbs
2. Epson Wf 2750 Wireless Printer Replenishment
- Maximum Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi, 4 individual ink cartridges, reload paper 150-sheet capacity
- Get Laser-Quality Performance – the WorkForce WF-2750, powered by PrecisionCore
- Complete wireless solution – easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing
- Please refer the user manual below for better use
- Fast printing – professional-quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color)
- Efficient – save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing
- Never run out of ink again – Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low
- includes Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing
- plus, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Epson Wf 2750 Wireless Printer Replenishment is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Epson Wf 2750 Wireless Printer Replenishment comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Epson Home Small All In One and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Epson Home Small All In One then don’t look beyond Epson Wf 2750 Wireless Printer Replenishment. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Epson Home Small All In One in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Epson Wireless Cartridge Free Supertank Ethernet
- Less waste with Cartridge-Free Printing — one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4) means fewer trips to the store
- You get up to 2 years of ink — in the box and with each replacement ink set (2) replacement set includes enough ink to print up to 7 500 pages black/6 000 color (3)
- Experience innovative hands-free voice-activated printing (5)— to print a variety of projects and documents such as your to-do lists
- Get sharp color documents fast — powered by Precision Core — the next generation of printing technology
- Ultimate connectivity — wirelessly print from tablets and smartphones6 includes Wi-Fi Direct (7) plus Ethernet
- Epson EcoTank is the #1 Best Selling Supertank Printer
- Maximize productivity — 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder fax and auto 2-sided printing scanning copying plus borderless printing
- Get more done in less time — 250-sheet paper tray easy setup and navigation with 2 4″ color touchscreen
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson wnty
- Advanced space-saving design — integrated front-facing ink tanks in a premium white finish uniquely keyed Eco Fit bottles for easy filling of each color
The EcoTank ET-4760 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks You can save up to 90 apercent with low-cost replacement ink bottles ? costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges (1) Plus you can get up to 2 years of ink with the included or replacement ink set (2) Each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 7 500/6 000 pages (bk/clr)(3) ? equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4) That means less waste Uniquely keyed Eco Fit bottles make it easy to fill each color tank Powered by Precision Core this fast super tank printer also offers a 250-sheet paper tray 30-sheet ADF 2 4″ color touchscreen voice-activated printing (5) and wired and wireless connectivity *The NPD Group Total Channel Tracking Service U S & Canada Inkjet SF/MF Printers Refillable ink tank included based on units February 2019 – January 2020 Supertank printers are defined as refillable ink tank printers 1 Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019 Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks print volumes and usage conditions 2 Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages 3 Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed print settings temperature and humidity Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance and all colors must be available for printing For more information visit our official site 4 Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018 5 Voice-activated printing is not available with the Epson Expression Eco Tank ET-2500 and ET-2550 printers and Epson printers that are 5 or more years old See our official site for device compatibility Epson Connect account and voice-activated account registration required 6 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps visit our official site 7 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED level of performance subject to the range of the router being used Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software 8 12 months of standard limited or 50 000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first) For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50 000 plain paper sheets whichever happens first) you must register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles ?See Limited for details 9 ET-2600/2700/3700/4700/7700/16000 Series and ST-2000/3000/4000 Series included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology ET-7700 Series included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower ET-8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed print settings temperature and humidity Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance and all colors must be available for printing For more information visit our official site 10 For convenient and reasonable recycling options visit our official site 11 Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U S Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
4. Epson Wireless Cartridge Free Supertank Ethernet
- Be more productive 30 sheet ADF
- Enjoy added peace of mind 2 year limited with registration (8). Temperature-Operating- 50 ° to 95 °F (10 ° to 35 °C). Storage- (-4 °) to 104 °F (-20 ° to 40 °C)
- Includes Wi Fi Direct (7) plus Ethernet
- Easy setup and navigation with 2.4 inches color display
- plus, fast auto 2 sided printing, scanning, copying
- Save time 150 sheet paper tray
- You get upto 2 years of ink in the box and with each replacement ink set (2)
- Replacement set includes enough ink to print upto 7,500 pages black/6,000 color (3)
- Means fewer trips to the store
- Get sharp color documents fast powered by Precision Core the next generation of printing technology
- Experience innovative hands-free, voice-activated printing (5) to print a variety of projects and documents, such as your to do lists
- Uniquely keyed Eco Fit bottles for easy filling of each color
- You can save upto 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (1) about 1 cent per color ISO page vs. about 20 cents with cartridges (1)
- Less waste with Cartridge-Free Printing one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4)
- Ultimate connectivity wireless print from tablets and smartphones6
- Border less printing upto 8. 5 inches x 11 inches
- Advanced, space saving design integrated front facing ink tanks
Epson Wireless Cartridge Free Supertank Ethernet is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Epson Wireless Cartridge Free Supertank Ethernet if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Epson Home Small All In One is that even though Epson Wireless Cartridge Free Supertank Ethernet is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Epson Ecotank Wireless Supertank Printer
- Less waste — one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (3).
- Compact, space-saving design — integrated front-facing ink tanks
- Easy setup and navigation — 1.44″ color display.
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration (6).
- Easy wireless — easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5)
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Exclusive EcoFit bottle design — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color.
- Value and convenience — replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 4,500 pages black/7,500 color (2).
- Save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (4) — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks.
- premium white finish.
- Cartridge-Free Printing — up to 2 years of ink in the box and with each replacement ink set (1).
- includes Wi-Fi Direct (7).
If you are buying a Epson Home Small All In One for the first time, then you should have Epson Ecotank Wireless Supertank Printer. It has fewer features when you make Epson Home Small All In One comparisons of Epson Ecotank Wireless Supertank Printer with any other Epson Home Small All In One but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Epson Home Small All In One, grab any Epson Home Small All In One but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Epson Ecotank Wireless Supertank Printer
6. Epson Workforce Wf 2830 Wireless Printer
- Save time and paper — Auto 2-sided printing, plus 30-page auto document feeder for copying and scanning with ease.
- Simple setup and navigation — 1. 4″ Color LCD to easily print, copy, scan and fax.
- Easy wireless — Print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (1)
- Affordable individual ink cartridges — replace only the cartridge that runs out.
- High-quality performance — pigment black Clarian ink for crisp black text, Plus professional-quality documents, proposals and reports.
- Reliable — designed for jam-free printing.
- Includes Wi-Fi Direct (3).
- Hands-free voice-activated printing (2) — to print a variety of projects and documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
- Reload paper less often — 100-sheet paper feed for added productivity.
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all. See product description for more details.
- Fast printing — 10. 3 ISO ppm (black) and 4. 5 ISO ppm (color).
Epson Workforce Wf 2830 Wireless Printer is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Epson Ecotank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-In-One Supertank Printer With Scanner And Copier – Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Epson Workforce Wf 2830 Wireless Printer brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Epson Workforce Wf 2830 Wireless Printer is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Epson Home Small All In One in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Epson Home Small All In One and it could be any of the high value Epson Home Small All In One, chances are that would be much costlier than Epson Workforce Wf 2830 Wireless Printer. Epson Workforce Wf 2830 Wireless Printer will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Epson Expression Xp 410 Wireless Printer
Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi certified n or you can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone2. The XP-410 features the latest in wireless standards, plus Wi-Fi Direct1. And, it supports Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print. Built-in card slots, a 2.5″ LCD and convenient touch panel make it easy to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts, PC-free. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURA rite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
From the Manufacturer
Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo |Wi-Fi
Small size without compromise.
Print, copy, scan and more — get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or you can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone. The XP-410 features the latest in wireless standards, plus Wi-Fi Direct. And, it supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Built-in card slots, a 2.5″ LCD and convenient touch panel make it easy to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts, PC-free. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
Large, easy-to-use, 2.5″ LCD & touch panel
Easy tablet & wireless printing, plus Wi-Fi Direct
Built-in memory card slots for PC-free photo printing
Print lined paper & calendars, PC-free
Easy iPad, iPhone, tablet & smartphone printing
Scan & share documents & photos
2.5″ LCD plus touch panel to view, edit & print
Print lined paper & calendars, PC-free
Smudge, fade & water resistant prints with instant-dry ink
No wireless network required
Built-in card slots for easy photo printing
Enery Star qualified
Save up to 50% on paper with manual two-sided printing
Be more informed
The international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like the “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
What’s In The Box
- Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (one Black ink cartridge and three color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Easy set up and menu navigation— large, intuitive, 2.5″, color LCD and touch panel means easier navigation; easily, view, crop and print photos
- The complete wireless solution— connect to your wireless network in seconds; plus Wi-Fi Direct
- Epson Connect— easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Small size without compromise— Space-saving design; great performance
- Remarkable print quality— get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Better image enhancement tools— red-eye removal, photo restoration and correction of over/underexposed images
- Brilliant results, smart value— individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes to suit your needs
- A smart choice— this is a recyclable product; Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Truly touchable photos and documents— instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Print customized & borderless photos— built-in card slots for PC-free printing
- Quiet operation— focus on what’s important
- Dimensions (W x D x H) & Weight— Dimensions: Printing 15.4″ x 20.8″ x 11.0″, Storage 15.4″ x 11.8″ x 5.7″ and Weight 9.0 lb
8. Epson Xp 7100 Expression Premium Wireless
- plus, borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″
- Creativity made easy — print on specialty paper (1) and DVDs
- Superior photo quality — print stunning photos plus sharp text for eye-catching documents
- Never run out of ink again – Printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low
- Convenient, hassle-free features — use the large, intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen to view, edit and print photos directly from USB or SD card slot (2)
- multiple media feeds
- Designed for productivity at home — 30-page Auto Document Feeder
- includes Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing (4)
- auto 2-sided print/copy/scan
- Ultimate wireless plus Ethernet — print photos and documents directly from your tablet or smartphone (3)
Epson Xp 7100 Expression Premium Wireless is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Epson Xp 7100 Expression Premium Wireless wins the users. Most of them who buy Epson Xp 7100 Expression Premium Wireless once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Epson Home Small All In One in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Epson Home Small All In One to any other Epson Home Small All In One is least.
- Print quality is excellent, and it’s fast.
- I’m happy with the product (it was delivered very quickly too!
- The print quality isn’t so great the black print is dull and faded.
- =======================rating breakdown (5/5)product quality: 5ease of use: 5performance: 5value for money: 3overall: 4.
- The picture quality is good on glossy paper.
- The photo quality is better than many out there.
- I’ve had faster printers, but for the options you get and the low price i’m pleased with it.
- Finally, the last advantage of the 7100 is that its price is much lower than the 2750 or 2770.
- Great printer,well worth the money , very fast shipping .
- The photos looked great to me, and printed almost as fast as your standard documents.
- One of the better printers we have tried in this price range.
- I’m very happy with this Printer and I also loke the compact size of it as well….
- This is a very good printer, fast, very good print quality, very good price… the reasons I don’t give it 5 stars are: poor do… Read More
9. Epson Expression Home Xp Wireless
- 3-in-1 with Wireless: Print | Copy | Scan
- Color: 5.0 ISO ppm.
- 4 Claria Ink cartridges (1x Black, 1x Cyan, 1x Magenta, 1x Yellow).
- Wireless (802.11 b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Wi-Fi Direct
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Ink: Claria 212 Standard Capacity (CMYK) and 212XL High-capacity (CMYK).
- Instruction booklets
- What’s in the box: Expression Home XP Series Small-in-One printer
- ISO Print Speed – Black: 10.0 ISO ppm
- Power cord
Epson Expression Home Xp Wireless is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Epson Expression Home Xp Wireless which falls into premium category but Epson Expression Home Xp Wirelessis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Epson Expression Home Xp Wireless offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Epson Home Small All In One available in the market today. Epson Expression Home Xp Wireless was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Epson Home Small All In One to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Epson Expression Home Xp 41 05
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Epson Home Small All In One yet, then Epson Expression Home Xp 41 05 is your choice. It is another one which is Best Epson Home Small All In One Under 100$ and Epson Home Small All In One comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Epson Expression Home Xp 41 05 offers best features and although it does not have, Epson Expression Home Xp 41 05’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Epson Home Small All In One Under 100$
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.