We spent many hours on research to finding acer monitors, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer monitors, you should not miss this article. acer monitors coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 acer monitors by our suggestions
884 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Monitors, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) would be the Best Acer Monitors for Money.
2. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
What We Like
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Monitors and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Monitors then don’t look beyond Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Monitors in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Ka241y Bix 23 8 Monitor
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Ka241y Bix 23 8 Monitor has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Ka241y Bix 23 8 Monitor is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Ka241y Bix 23 8 Monitor easily gets the award of Best Acer Monitors Under 100$.
4. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Monitors is that even though Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
What We Like
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
If you are buying a Acer Monitors for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440. It has fewer features when you make Acer Monitors comparisons of Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 with any other Acer Monitors but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Monitors, grab any Acer Monitors but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
6. Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black
Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz 27&Quot; WQHD (2560X1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port &Amp; HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Monitors in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Monitors and it could be any of the high value Acer Monitors, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black. Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
What We Like
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
Acer Xfa240 Bmj is another one which falls under Best X for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Xfa240 Bmj ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Monitors and that is what has revived them. Acer Xfa240 Bmj has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Xfa240 Bmj is amazing features.
8. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
What We Like
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Monitors in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Monitors to any other Acer Monitors is least.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!