Nowadays, there are so many products of 7.2 channel home theater system speakers in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 7.2 channel home theater system speakers in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 7.2 channel home theater system speakers which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
672 reviews analysed
1. Definitive Technology Procinema Avr X1600h Receiver
- DENON’S AWARD-WINING ON-SCREEN SETUP GUIDE walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround speakers. Back-panel is laid out with color-coded connections that makes organizing simple
- A MODERN SPACE-SAVING SYSTEM – This compact 5.1 channel home theater + AV Receiver gives you 3-dimensional surround sound experience with clean, rich audio. Includes 4 satellite speakers, 1 center channel, Denon AV Receiver & a 250 watt Powered Subwoofer
- BIG, BOLD SOUND FROM 16 SPEAKERS – Center channel features 1″ Tweeter, (2) 3.25″ Mid/Woofer BDSS Drivers & (2) 3.25″ Bass Radiators, each surround has 1″ Tweeter, 3.25″ BDSS woofer and 3.25” Bass Radiator, plus a subwoofer for DEEPER, ROOM-FILLING BASS
- ADVANCED AUDIO & VIDEO SECTION (HDMI 6 in/1 out) – AVR-X1600H features 4K Ultra HD videos, HDR10, HLG, 3D, eARC & more. Also equipped with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that gives a truly immersive experience without height channels
- ENJOY WIRELESS STREAMING with Pandora, Spotify, Tidal & more via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, & AirPlay 2. Extend your music to every room or a different one in each connected room with HEOS MULTI-ROOM SPEAKERS
- POWERFUL 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA TECHNOLOGY – 80 watts per channel delivers high power performance & operational stability for a range of speakers with HDCP 2.3 & advanced video processing with 4K upscaling for HDMI sources
2. Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver
- ENJOY THE MOST ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 7.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 4K TV – Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video knowing that the AVR-S960H is 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE. This high-power amplifier meets the most demanding entertainment needs with the latest technology available
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
- AWARD-WINNING ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- UNMATCHED 3D REALISM FOR YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Enjoy Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization & DTS Virtual:X and crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing, 8K/60Hz, and 4K/120Hz* pass-through
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- NEXT GEN GAMING – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz* pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- *Does not support pass-through from all 4K/120Hz media sources
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/ULTRA HD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND – USB, 8 HDMI ports (6 In/ 2 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers then don’t look beyond Denon Avr S960h Channel 90Watt Receiver. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Fosmon Surround Distribution Speakers Subwoofers
- [GOLD-PLATED HIGH-SPEED CONNECTORS] This wall plate has gold plated connection for improved quality and performance.
- [ALL-IN-ONE FOR YOUR SURROUND SOUND] This wall plate provides all your needs to set up a surround sound system.
- [CLEAN CONNECTION POINT FOR YOUR A/V EQUIPMENT] Wire your house cleanly and efficiently for audio/video with this HDMI wall plate from Fosmon. Remove cable clutter by hiding cables in your walls.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to Fosmon’s website for more information.
- [HDMI 2.0 WALL PLATE COMPATIBLE WITH 4K@60Hz] Fosmon’s 3-Gang 7.2 Surround Sound Distribution Wall Plate supports HDMI 2.0 and is compatible with 4K@60Hz for your high-resolution needs.
- I can’t speak for the quality of the hdmi ports because in my installation, i was running hdmi elsewhere and used this opening … Read More
- As described and happy with this product.
- The hdmi connection isn’t of highest quality so be careful with cable length.
- Worked great and i was even able to swap out the middle section for a pass through opening for my hdmi cable as i didn’t want t… Read More
- Really nice to have the cables organized
- So much cleaner than wires hanging everywhere. All connections are tight, the hdmi tray I put on the left and put an angle ada… Read More
4. Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. Includes remote control for distant audio adjustments and a power cable
- A/B SPEAKER SELECTOR: The professional integrated stereo receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose b/w speaker set. Use either A or B speakers or both. Note that when it is turned on initially it uses both speakers as default
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is equipped with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, etc
- 3.5mm network adapter wire powered subwoofer switch small tv smart iphone 4.1 dj voice hdmi phone mono antenna indoor auto radio watt amplify compact ipod bass tube signal pc supply automotive cord house transmitter sub
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD / MMC card, USB, MP3, AM FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth inputs
Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers is that even though Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Otherwise very happy with function and quality for price.
- There won’t be a subwoofer, and audio quality is going to be as good as my phone’s bluetooth since all we will be doing is streaming audio.
- At less than $100, you cannot expect earth-shattering quality.
- For the price, you can’t beat it.
- Even though it is a great unit for the price!
- Love being able to have bluetooth at such a low price!
- However, those two receivers are in my great room and basement, powering some pretty high-end equipment.
- When turning on , it always chooses speakers a&b and volume starts at 20db.
- This seems to be a nice stereo system so far as I’ve had no problem yet & hope it stays that way.
- It great for what I need it for, my work. Sounds, and looks good. Great price too.
- this is what i was looking for perfect
5. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- SMOOTH, SOOTHING, CLEAR SOUND EVERY SINGLE TIME During setup, the Audyssey Suite an EQ calibration system measures & dynamically optimizes all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels. No sudden blasts or muffled dialogues anymore
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV with this 7.2 channel stereo receiver. Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, it DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST & COLOR enriching your movie and gaming experience
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains – it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- All HDMI ports (6 In, 1 out) follow the LATEST REVISION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS (HDCP 2.3) & are also backward compatible with the earlier versions. Don’t fret if your devices have HDCP 2.2 they’ll work perfectly well
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
If you are buying a 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers for the first time, then you should have Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W. It has fewer features when you make 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers comparisons of Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W with any other 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers, grab any 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
6. Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization
- AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL – Sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote every now and then! Control this amp hands free with Amazon Alexa. Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs – “Just Ask”
- YOUR HOME AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – Denon’s In command series receiver AVR X1600H features external control & IP control capabilities for seamless integration with Home Automation Systems like Control4 SDPP and allows REMOTE MONITORING of connected device
- POWERFUL 7 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA TECHNOLOGY – 80 watts per channel delivers high power performance & operational stability for a range of speakers with HDCP 2.3 & advanced video processing with 4K upscaling for HDMI sources
- ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH eARC support (HDMI 6 in / 1 out) – Features 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video with full HDCP 2.3 support, 4:4:4 pure color sub sampling, Dolby vision, HDR10, HLG, eARC, 3D & BT.2020
- MULTI DIMENSIONAL AUDIO – In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X, the AVR X1600H also supports Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that creates virtual height effects even without the height channels for a truly immersive experience
- AWARD WINING ON SCREEN QUICK SETUP GUIDE walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. The back panel is laid out with color coded connections that makes organizing simple
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control – Use your voice to control the AVR X1600H and wireless music services hands free
- ENJOY WIRELESS STREAMING with Pandora, Spotify, Tidal & more via Bluetooth, Wi Fi, & AirPlay 2. Play the same song in every room or a different one in each connected room with HEOS MULTI ROOM SPEAKERS
7. Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System
- The Reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- Klipsch’s exclusive tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible The Down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floorspace
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior Acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System is another one which falls under 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers and that is what has revived them. Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System is amazing features.
- These speakers were put up by a surround sound installer two weeks ago, and i am more than satisfied both with the quality of t… Read More
- Sound quality is amazing and very little distortion at high volume.
- I did a temporary hook-up to surprise her on christmas eve and the sound quality is absolutely astounding.
- The quality of the each unit is good.
- The clarity and bass are top quality and the price is right where it should be.
- The nice quality that you get for the price is great!
- You can get better speakers for about 3 times the price.
- Packaging was great and he even left a nice little touch with a personal card.
- I purchased these used, they came in the original packaging tape on box had been cut and re-taped, only sign they were used.
- I got this for an unbelievable price and it met all of my expectations.
- They sound amazing in our room, which is sized 20×20 with 10ft ceilings.
- If you can find this set for the right price of 3 to 5 hundred dollars it’s a great value.
- Highly recommend these speakers for a small to mid size room.
- Bottom line, this product has turned my living room into an experience as good as going to the movies. The whole room just come… Read More
- Information about the particular wires for the speakers was non existent. Had to wait for separate order to put it all together
8. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- Advanced Auto Calibration technology (Adv. DCAC)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- In the box: Receiver unit, Remote control, Size AAA Batteries for Remote control, FM wire antenna (aerial), Start-up guide, Operating Instructions
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound
Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision wins the users. Most of them who buy Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers to any other 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers is least.
- The sound quality is great as i have not upgraded in awhile so my knowledge of what out there is slim.
- Great buy for the money and quality product.
- Audio quality is excellent, and it even has analog stereo audio in for my now-ancient jvc vcr (yes, i still have tapes).
- Once i figured everything out, i am totally pleased with the excellent sound, i like the dts-neural settings.
- Very soft clear sound, and good price!
- Other than that, for the price, that’s nothing better.
- For the price (300-ish), this thing has just the right power and hookups i need, not sure why you’d wanna spend any more, unles… Read More
- Just remember these items take a pounding in shipping.
- One of the top reviews mentions no hdmi cec for the receiver, but it definitely does have it; i didn’t have to even configure a… Read More
- I actually thought the six dt speakers would hook up to the tv like a soundbar.
- I mated a new polk psw10 10 subwoofer to this sony, and the sound/volume of my system is now truly impressive.
- Upgrading from a sony 1000w htib and there’s just no competition.
- The user interface is a bit clunky (c’mon sony), but it works just fine once it’s set up.
- Timely Delivery & consideration of shippers.I truly appreciate you getting this receiver to my husband before the Super Bowl st… Read More
- Picked this up for my new home theater. I am running an Atmos 5.2.2 setup. Some other reviewers have indicated that it only run… Read More
9. Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology
- S-force Pro front Surround creates a wide sound stage for cinematic audio
- Voice Enhancement for greater clarity, Wall mount your sound bar to save space, Connect to your TV over a single cable with HDMI ARC, Easily connects with a range of TVs via Bluetooth, In the box: remote Commander (rmt-ah500u), batteries for remote Commander, Optical cable, wall Mount template, customer registration card, Card, quick setup guide, Instruction manual, Remote Commander (RMT-AH500U), Batteries for remote commander, Optical Cable, Wall Mount Template
- Wireless subwoofer delivers deeper, richer sound
- Powerful 320W of total output brings your content to life
- Seven different sound modes to enhance your entertainment experience
- 2. 1Ch front Surround sound delivers clear audio
Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology which falls into premium category but Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technologyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers available in the market today. Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that’s just the right size for smaller living spaces
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers yet, then Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package is your choice. It is another one which is Best 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers Under 100$ and 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package offers best features and although it does not have, Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 72 Channel Home Theater System Speakers Under 100$
- I listen to symphonic music, classical, so sound quality is important to me.
- Great quality sound, super easy to set up, very user friendly!
- For the price, you can’t argue with the quality you get.
- Our family and friends have been impressed and amazed by the quality of the digital sound—especially for movies like ironman,… Read More
- There may be better options for that price elsewhere, but if the price is back around $250 or below, i would definitely recommend it.
- But for both music and movies, this was an easy setup at a decent price point.
- Price is high for something that burn out in 6months.
- This system kicks i lost some of the wires moving back so at this price i’m going to get this system again
- This is a very good system and only a fraction of the cost of better-known brands.
- Awesome Home theater experience WOULD RECOMMEND ??????
- A big fan of surround, I already had an expensive system in the house. For the man cave, a converted garage now a music studio … Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.